2021 NC-PC Pretreatment Certification Training Webinars
The NC-PC Certification Board is putting on a six-part webinar series in 2021 to fill the void created by the cancellation of the 2021 Pretreatment Certification School The webinars follow a Beginner and an Advanced Track. Each track has 3 webinars. There are no pre-requisites for any of the webinars and you may attend any of them, all of them, or any combination. Each class will have 2 CEUs available toward NC Biological Operator and Collection System Operator Certification.
Introduction to FOG – Apr 29
Industrial User Sampling – Jul 29
Anatomy of an Industrial User Permit – Oct 7
Industrial Waste Survey / Initial Industrial Inspections / Permitting Decisions – Apr 22
Advanced Laboratory Data Review – Jul 22
PAR / Compliance Judgement / Enforcement – Oct 14
All webinars are 9-11 AM on the specified dates.
* Log in information and website details will be mailed prior to the start of each webinar. Links will be sent to the email on this registration form.
* Each attendee will need a laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile device with video and audio capabilities in order to receive CEUs and credit for webinar attendance.
* Display name on laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile device must match registration form.
* Each attendee shall have an active webcam throughout the duration of the webinar to assure the moderator can account for you.
* Group attendees will still need their own device to assure accuracy for attendance.