The North Carolina Pretreatment Consortium, Incorporated (NC-PC) is a non-profit organization representing over 140 pretreatment professionals from municipalities throughout the State of North Carolina.
Since its inception in 1997, the NC-PC has grown to represent 120 of the state’s 125 pretreatment programs. North Carolina’s pretreatment programs cover 147 municipal wastewater treatment plants with a combined NPDES permitted flow of over 900 MGD, more than 90% of all municipal NPDES permitted flow in the state.
The objectives of the North Carolina Pretreatment Consortium are:
- To be a unifying voice in the advancement and operation of the municipal pretreatment program
- Help maintain the high ethical standards of pretreatment operations
- Afford opportunities for members to become better informed about local and state issues
- To provide an opportunity for better communication
- To provide assistance and technical support for training and certification
- To provide a professional organization for pretreatment professionals
Our members are making a difference in North Carolina through the industrial waste pretreatment program.
NORTH CAROLINA PRETREATMENT CONSORTIUM, INC.
P.O. Box 40117
Raleigh, NC 27629-0117